Speed Engineering headers are made out of 304 stainless steel and
offer great quality, performance, and affordability. Our headers are
mandrel bent, tig welded, and feature polished stainless steel
construction. All of our headers have been dyno proven. We stand behind
our headers in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality
built, budget header for your vehicle.
(15 Rear Wheel Horse Power Gain. Tested on our in house Chassis Dyno)
(Test Vehicle: Completely Stock 2003 Chevrolet Truck 6.0L)
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Optional EGR Fittings w/Block off Plate
- 6.0L Engines
- CNC Machined Flanges
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Standard Graphite Manifold Gaskets
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Trucks (6.0L Engines)
- 1999-2006 GMC Trucks (6.0L Engines)
- 2001-2006 Yukon Denali (6.0L Engines)
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade (6.0L Engines)
Note: Some 1999-2002 Chevy Trucks also have Air Injection. These headers do not have Air Injection fittings.
"Please verify prior to ordering"
Multi-Layer Steel Gaskets & Bolts GM (LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS9)