This is a new in the box set of front tubular a arms for your 1964-1972 gm A body car. This is a complete set of four. Two lower and 2 upper. The arms come complete with poly urethane bumpers and spring cushions. Also included is an adjustable sway bar link. Black hi gloss black quality powder coated finish. These have a 2 inch drop pocket
- No modifications required to install the Control Arms.
- A complete factory replacement
- The Bushings Do Not Squeek and are high wearing.
- The Control Arms come Powder Coated with new hardware.
- The control arms feature stainless steel cross shafts which incorporate aluminum bushings
- Adjust caster by moving the upper control arm fore/aft for more or less caster without adding alignment shims.
- The bushings also have machined bevel, stainless washers, and stainless lock nuts.
- The control arms utilize greaseable bushings which make for increased stiffness over stock to provide more consistent and precise handling.
- The upper control arms also feature powder coated gloss black machined tube ends for precision fits which are assembled with ball joints.
- The lower control arms replace stock lower control arms.
- features a robust tubular design with gussets and cross brace, bushings with steel housings and crush tubes
- The geometry features include additional positive caster and a dropped spring pocket (approx 2" lower) compared to stock. The conventional lower coil spring pocket features a stamped steel pocket with a positive spring locating feature and nutserts for the shock lower attachment.
International shipping is available. Ask for a quote. Alaska Hawaii and peurto rico ask for a quote as well.