If you are reading this, you are probably the owner of a Cadillac with a damaged or a touch screen that doesn't respond in certain sections.
Sorry to hear :(
The reality is- this is a very common issue on the Cadillac CUE screens.
You have a few options:
- Have the dealer replace and reprogram and brand new CUE head unit to your car ($1,700 USD)
- Leave it as is. Over time it will get worse until no touches are responding.
- Purchase my display and install it yourself to save around $1,500
If you are relatively handy, you can replace just the display yourself in a couple hours with hand tools- no reprogramming needed. Most forums have DIY instructions for your specific vehicle.
My display is the OEM style that retains the proximity sensor, anti glare layer, improved connector, and rubber gasket seal. Most of the lower cost Chinese displays on ebay do not have these functions.
I've seen it hundreds of times:
- A buyer saves a few dollars by ordering the other cheap displays.
- Takes it to a stereo shop to install, or spends the time to install themselves.
- Two days later, they order my products because they are disappointed with the other cheap display.
- Then they end up ordering my display and complete the installation all over again!
Save yourself the headache and order the highest quality CUE display available anywhere.
I ship via USPS first class 2-3 day shipping times.
2 year warranty. If you have issues, message me and we will get you taken care of promptly.
This listing is for a brand new replacement display for the Cadillac CUE system. Please confirm fitment to your vehicle before purchase.
I will send you a install guide that shows a video of the installation process for FREE with purchase just message us if you need it
We will include a free trim removal kit in every order
Fit the following models
2013-2016 Cadillac ATS
2015-2017 Cadillac Escalade
2013-2016 Cadillac SRX
2013-2016 Cadillac XTS
2013-2017 Cadillac CTS CTS-V