Auto Glass Sealant Windshield Urethane Glue Dow U-428 Plus Primerless Adhesive
This is professional auto glass glue, it is high viscosity ( thick ) , so a caulking gun will be required to apply the glue. If you using a regular ( not a professional ) caulking gun to apply the glue, please make sure to warm the glue up by using the hair dryer for 15 mins . Please do not stock it in cold place so the glue will freeze and very hard to apply.
- Best keep at Room Temperature
- U-428 is one-component, conventional-cure adhesives.
- Eliminate steps and speed installations by incorporating glass primer into the urethane
- Provide improved decking, even in hot weather
- Rely on temperature, humidity and time to cure
- The water in the air causes a chemical reaction in the adhesive
- The adhesive bead cures from the outside to the center as the moisture diffuses into the adhesive
- The curing bonds the adhesive to the substrates and existing bead of urethane adhesive
- 2 Tubes required for most windshield or back glass installations
- this listing is for 2 tube urethane glue
- If you have any question regarding our product, please feel free to contact us
You have 14 days to return from the day the item delivered and buyer will be responsible for the return
shipping if the order is not ship out by mistake or defect.